Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Dark Side

So I'm working on Pop Tarts again.  My husband and I work for the same company and typically the last Friday of the month is Food Day.  Well in my husband's department they moved it up a day, so I'm baking for his department tonite. 

I must say, my kitchen smells so AMAZING!  I made chocolate pastry crust with a peanut butter filling for these pop tarts. I haven't even tasted them yet, they just came out of the oven, but based on the smell, they can't taste bad.  Here's hoping!

I did make regular pastry with the raspberry and the fudge topping again as well.  And this time...no leaks.  My hot fudge sauce has been in a jar in my fridge, and to be honest, it's not sauce.  I basically have a jar of fudge...not a bad thing!  It worked much better. 

I will post more details tomorrow, I still need to clean up and get to bed at a decent hour.   And maybe go get a glass of milk.....and a pop tart........

Yeah, cleaning can wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment