Friday, January 14, 2011

Mike's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie....

Tonite was one of those nights where making cookies with your four year old is the perfect end to your day.  A couple of days ago my husband had forwarded me a recipe from one of his co-workers with the statement 'we ARE making these cookies this weekend'.  Hey, I have no issue with that. 

I pulled out the 'dolly' measuring cups, one of my favorite Christmas gifts of this past year.

I measured and he poured, then covered his ears while I mixed.  Then he helped me use my cookie scoop to load the baking sheets.

The finished chocolate chip cookies...



My husband is a happy camper munching on these cookies. 












Recipe:

2 sticks of butter
2 eggs
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Cream the above ingredients then add:

2 1/2 cups flour (I used whole wheat flour)
1tsp baking soda
1 large box vanilla pudding

Mix then add:

chocolate chips

Let the batter sit for 10 minutes (good time to pre-heat the oven), then bake at 350 for @13 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment