Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cheesecake

I got a call from a friend of mine in Dubuque.  Her boyfriend had the stars align perfectly that his team, the Green Bay Packers are going to the SuperBowl on, of all days, his birthday.  Being the good girlfriend she wanted to do something special.

A cheesecake, but not that kind of cheesecake...a cheese of cake...red velvet to be exact.


Now that's some Wisconsin chedda'...


This was so much fun!  I'm really looking forward to hearing how he liked it. 

Now my husband's family is about 1/2 Packer and 1/2 Vikings.  My brother is a huge Steelers fan. 

Who am I cheering for.....?  The commercials.

2 comments:

  1. Good job honey, can you not take any more packers orders. Vikings only please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is firggin' awesome...and much to your husbands dismay I think I would place an order for a cake for my hubby like this. wow!

    ReplyDelete