Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day is Coming!

And flowers die.  (But honey, I still like flowers.)

Cookies and cupcakes taste good, really good! 

So 6 sugar cookies, decorated or 6 miniature cupcakes (chocolate, vanilla or red velvet) frosted to look like roses, in a delightful pot for an opening special of $25.  I'll even deliver if you are in the Cedar Rapids area. 

Let me know which you would prefer.  You can reach me at sugarrushbakeshoppe@gmail.com, or on Facebook through my Sugar Rush page, or at 319-270-5607.

I'll post pics as they are completed so you can see examples.  Let me know if there are special colors, or a specific concept you would like. 

I'll accept orders through Thursday morning if you want them for this weekend.  Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad form to order a cupcake boquet from you, for you, for valentines day?

    ReplyDelete