Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Husband's Sticky Buns

Y'all went there didn't you? 

[heehee!]

Now what I'm actually talking about is my husband's chocolate sticky buns.

I don't know if that helped the picture in your head.

They are delicious!

Okay, time for real pictures of his chocolate sticky buns!

Prep:

Waiting for them to rise...

















The chocolate sticky part with pecans....

Ready to go in the oven...

















While these were baking the house smelled heavenly.  There are still cinnamon in these, then the chocolate both in the swirls and the sticky glaze....yum....!

Out of the oven...


Then flipped...all that gooey deliciousness....
Initially when my husband talked about baking, I thought he would be going more savory in his choices.  After tasting these, I'm good with him coming to the sweet side periodically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment